Betting on Boxing With Bet365
Boxing bets are in demand in sportsbook Bet365. There are various markets to choose from, with bet365 offering a range of betting options on all major fights, from outright winner, points or round spread betting, rounds betting, to individual round betting, and more. In addition, bet365 also offers a vast range of alternative markets, including total rounds, knockout betting and ‘will the fight go the distance’ betting.
The markets in bet365’s boxing section are typically released for major upcoming fights around one month before the event, allowing customers ample time to research the fighters before making their selections. Customers can track the progress of their bets once the markets are live, with the ability to Cash Out their bets at any time before the end of the fight.
In addition, bet365’s boxing coverage also boasts a wide range of international fights. So regardless of whether the fight is taking place in the UK, the United States, Brazil or even Japan, customers can bet on all the major bouts.
Types of Boxing Bets Available
- Money Line: This is the most common type of boxing bet, which involves predicting which boxer will win the fight.
- Total Rounds: These bets can be made on the total number of rounds a fight will last.
- Method of Victory: You can bet on how a boxer will win the fight, such as by knockout, decision, disqualification, etc.
- Props: You can make a variety of fun and unique boxing bets, such as round of stoppage, which boxer will throw more punches, etc.
- Parlays: You can parlay several boxing bets together to increase the payout.
- Teaser: Teaser betting is similar to parlay betting, but with less risk. You still combine multiple boxing bets on the same ticket, but get more favorable point spreads.
- Live Betting: Live betting can also be done on boxing fights. Live betting allows you to make bets as the fight is happening, with odds updating depending on the action.
Live Betting Boxing at Bet365
Bet365 is one of the leading sportsbooks that offer live betting on boxing. Live betting allows bettors to place bets on unfolding matches in real time. Bettors can make their selections before the fight or at any time throughout the match.
Bet365 offers several types of betting for boxing including traditional match vegas, round betting, and props. Traditional match vegas betting allows bettors to bet on the outcome of the match and includes money line, point spread, and total bets. Round betting allows bettors to bet on the outcome of individual rounds and props allow bettors to bet on other outcomes such as the method of victory.
When live betting on boxing, bettors can adjust their bets as the match progresses in order to take advantage of fluctuating odds. Bet365 also offers in-play streaming that allows bettors to watch the match as it unfolds. With this feature, bettors can make more informed decisions and be more accurate with their bets.
For added convenience, Bet365 also offers mobile apps that allow bettors to place bets on the go. With this feature, bettors can easily stay up to date with the latest odds and make sure they never miss out on an opportunity to earn some money.
Odds on Boxing in Bet365
Bet365 offers good odds for both MMA and boxing. Bet365 provides a wide range of options to choose from, including Moneyline bets, Point Spreads, Round Betting, Method of Victory, Knockout Specials and Round Group bets. Additionally, Match Up bets on MMA and boxing matches are also available. Bet365 offers competitive prices on all of these markets, meaning you are able to get great value when placing your wagers. In addition, punters are able to watch live streams of many MMA and boxing events through the Bet365 website, allowing for a more interesting and involved betting experience. All in all, Bet365 provides great value for MMA and boxing betting.
Steps to Placing Boxing Bets at Bet365
- Log into your account on the Bet365 sportsbook.
- Navigate to the menu at the top of the home page and select ‘Boxing’ from the ‘Sports’ drop-down list.
- On the left of the window, you will see the list of markets available for you to bet on. Select ‘Moneyline’ if you are looking to bet on a fighter’s victory outright. This type of bet is generally easier for new bettors to understand.
- Once you have selected the Moneyline market, you will see all the available fighters in the middle of the page. Select the fighter that you want to bet on.
- After selecting the fighter, enter the amount of money you want to bet in the stake box and click on the ‘place bet’ button.
- If your bet is successful, you will be credited the winnings of your bet. If you lose, you will lose the amount that you staked.
Tips for Successful Boxing Betting
- Choose your bet type: Before you begin betting on boxing, it’s important to decide what type of bets you want to make. Popular boxing bets include Money Line, Points Spread, and Over/Under. Be sure to read up on the different types of bets, understand the odds and select the bet that suits you best.
- Research both fighters: To make an informed decision while betting, be sure to gather as much information as possible on the fighters. Check their results and analyze their strengths and weaknesses. This will help you make an informed decision when placing your bet.
- Analyze recent form: It’s important to pay close attention to how each fighter has been performing recently. Look for any potential injuries or changes in their technique or style as these could have a big impact on the outcome of the fight.
- Consider outside factors: Look for any factors that may influence the fight. This includes things like weigh-in results and the environment in which the fight is taking place. Any outside factors can have a big impact on the fight, so make sure to consider these when making your bet.
- Place your bets carefully: Some of the odds offered at Bet365 may look too good to be true. Make sure you read the odds carefully and understand them before placing your bets. It’s also important to set a budget and stick to it. Don’t bet more than you can afford to lose and consider what you can do to cover any losses you may incur.